CALL US: 01530 249191
Merlo Heavy Duty P50.8
To complete the Turbofarmer series, Merlo has created the new P 50.8 as the top model in the range in terms of dimensions and performance. The new model retains all the main characteristics of the Turbofarmer family, while offering a number of innovative new features that will soon be extended to the other models in the Turbofarmer range.
The P 50.8 has a lifting capacity of 5 tonnes and a boom that can extend to 8 metres.
It is equipped with an engine that meets Tier 4 Interim emission standards, and which develops 115 kW /156 hp and 609 Nm of torque. Its superior power and torque, combined with a sturdy frame, a wheelbase of 2920 mm, a weight of 8800 kg and 600/55R26.5 tyres (optional), place the P 50.8 at the top of its class and enable it to perform equally well in the agricultural and construction industries, as well as the new bioenergy sectors, in the recycling and handling of biomass materials for energy production. In addition to its enormous strength, the P 50.8 boasts a raft of Merlo technological features designed to enhance safety, versatility and comfort.
• The P 50.8 completes the Turbofarmer series: Merlo customers can choose from a wide range of models and versions.
• P 50.8: designed for heavy duty applications in farming, industry, and biomass materials handling for greater versatility and performance.
• P 50.8: equipped with Tier 4 Interim engines from 115 kW/156 hp. Powerful and fully compliant with emission standards.
• M CDC: Merlo Dynamic Load Control takes safety to a whole new level.
• EPD: fuel consumption reduced by 30%
• M CVTronic: Merlo’s original interpretation of the continuously variable transmission. Gradual acceleration without
• PTO: the mechanically-controlled PTO delivers 90% of available flywheel power. Superior PTO performance.
• Drawbar: allows use of trailed implements for greater versatility in farming applications.
• New cab: Merlo maintains its leadership in operator comfort, ergonomics and visibility.
• Eima 2012 technical innovation: winner of the technical Innovation award for the M CDC – M CVTronic systems
MERLO HEAVY DUTY TELEHANDLERS
to view brochure
The Heavy Duty flagship:
lifting capacity of 5 tonnes and a boom height
of 8 metres