CALL US: 01530 249191
MERLO ROTO TELEHANDLERS
Merlo Roto Telehandlers
Thanks to the telehandlers of the Roto range, it is possible to operate 360° thanks to the rotating turret which provides a greater radius of action compared to a fixed telehandler.
Today the Roto can reach 30 metres of operating height and can lift up-to 6 Tons. Thanks to the quality of construction, the performance and the safety, which have always characterised this range of products, the Merlo Group is the leader in the field of rotating turret handlers and Roto has become synonymous of this category worldwide.
ROTO's value is increased by three families of products with innumerable models, all conceived to offer the market machines that increasingly respond to the requirements of the users.
• Decreased weight and dimensions for great manageability and lower consumption
• Excellent visibility
• Levelling of the chassis which allows the operator to work safely even on unlevel ground
• Active suspensions for greater operating comfort
• Load Sensing System to reduce consumption and maximize performance
• Maximum speed - 40 km/h
• Hydrostatic transmission
• Merlin System
• Steel belt which distributes the weights and eliminates the rear counter-weight
• Tack lock, patented system for quick hooking / unhooking of attachments
Engine power up to 176 HP
• Capacity up to 6000 Kg and operating heights up to 30 metres
• Merlo patented MCSS safety system
to view brochure