CALL US: 01530 249191
NEW Merlo Multifarmer
The attention to the needs of the customer which has always marked the Merlo Group has led to the creation of a completely new and revolutionary range: the Multifarmer.
It is a real crossover which combines the features of a
traditional agricultural telehandler and those of a tractor with
truly exciting results.
The Ad hoc design studied by the Merlo engineers combines these two types of machines highlighting their performance. Thus a complete range is created, which offers high performance vehicles, all equipped in the rear with 3-point linkage and mechanical PTO connection.
Multifarmer models are the revolutionary Merlo solution for performing all the jobs in an agricultural company, the handling, lifting, transporting loads and driving equipment that delivers high-level performance of the conventional tractors
(towing and tilling).
• Decreased weight and dimensions for great manageability
and lower consumption
• Excellent visibility
• Locking of the rear bridge
• Engine power up to 156 HP
• Load Sensing System to reduce consumption and maximize performance
• Maximum speed - 40 km/h
• Hydrostatic transmission with electronic control EPD (EcoPowerDrive)
• European rating as agricultural tractor
• Steel belt which distributes the weights and eliminates the rear counter-weight
• Tack lock, patented system for quick hooking / unhooking of attachments
• Capacity up to 4000Kg and operating heights up to 9 metres
• Levelling of the chassis to also be able to work on un-level ground
• Merlo CDC safety system
MERLO NEW MULTIFARMER TELEHANDLERS
to view brochure