Cooks Midlands Ltd is a family owned business established in 1992. We have many years of experience supplying our customers with quality agricultural and construction equipment including Merlo telescopic handlers and Kubota tractors, machinery and grounds care equipment.
Due to staff restructuring, Cooks Midlands Ltd are looking for a New Parts Manager to join our busy team. The candidate needs to have high levels of enthusiasm to maintain a high level of care and quality of service that is currently provided by Cooks Midlands. The candidate needs to be self-motivated, engaging, have strong customer service skills and have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and customers, they will also need to demonstrate high levels of organisation, as well as being a strong team player.
The position would suit someone that is currently in the agricultural industry or someone that is willing to learn and bring their transferable skills from other sectors to this job role.
· Managing the parts assistant
· Handling parts requests made in person, via email or over the phone
· Identify the correct parts from a computerised or hard copy diagram
· Stock Control and pricing
· Dealing with external suppliers
· Processing Job cards
· Producing and processing pick-lists for service department jobs
· Completing monthly and annual reports and stock takes
· Focusing on procuring stock at the best cost/quality ratio
· Meeting manufacture parts targets in relation to dealer standards and bonus schemes
· Invoicing out/ monthly check of supplier invoices relating to demands for payment, sanctioning or disputing.
· Processing returns and refunds to suppliers/ customers, processing cash and card payments.
We are offering a competitive salary and pension.
To apply please email you CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.