CALL US: 01530 249191
MERLO PROFESSIONAL TELEHANDLERS
Merlo Professional Telehandlers
The Professional Series telehandlers are designed to operate in the most demanding operating environments such as recycling, handling large quantities of material and earth moving.
Because of this, certain cutting edge technical solutions have been adopted that offer comfort, visibility and unique performance.
The Comfort of the operator in every operating context is guaranteed by the hydro pneumatic suspension of the CS cab, exclusive Merlo patent.
The design of the chassis also introduces a structural solution which increases over 20 percent the visibility compared to the already proverbial one of the previous Panoramics. In fact the rear hinged point of the telescopic boom is absolutely the lowest in its category.
The telehandlers of the CS Series use the new Merlo axles with planetary reducers, designed for the most demanding jobs and a four-cylinder, 156 HP engine, quieter and which guarantees maximum power and torque.
• Decreased weight and dimensions for great manageability and lower consumption
• Excellent visibility
• Levelling of the chassis which allows the operator to work safely even on unlevel ground
• Engine with 156 HP
• Load Sensing System to reduce consumption and maximize performance
• Maximum speed - 40 km/h
• Hydrostatic transmission
• European rating as agricultural tractor
• Steel belt which distributes the weights and eliminates the rear counter-weight
• Tack lock, patented system for quick hooking / unhooking of attachments
• Patented CS cab suspension
• Eco Power Drive (EPD) system to reduce • consumption and optimizer performance
• Capacity up to 7500Kg and operating heights up to 9 metres
to view brochure