CALL US: 01530 249191
Merlo TURBOFARMER 2
Merlo was the first to create a telehandler designed for agriculture, equipped with certification for towing trailers on the road at a speed of 40 km/h.
The Turbofarmer models are the ideal solution for handling requirements in the agricultural world and offer capacities between 3400 and 5000 kg, lifting heights between 7 and 10 metres, turbo engines between 100 and 156 horsepower, Load Sensing hydraulic system, rating as agriculture tractor up to 21 tons and so much more.
Today the telehandlers of the Turbofarmer range have the innovative Merlo CDC (Dynamic Load Control) safety system which further increases the level of safety without reducing performance.
• Decreased weight and dimensions for great manageability
and lower consumption
• Excellent visibility
• High ground clearance to be able to work also on land with obstacles on the ground
• Engine power up to 156 HP
• Load Sensing System to reduce consumption and maximize performance
• Maximum speed - 40 km/h
• Hydrostatic transmission with electronic control EPD (EcoPowerDrive)
• European rating as agricultural tractor
• Steel belt which distributes the weights and eliminates the rear counter-weight
• Tack lock, patented system for quick hooking / unhooking of attachments
• Capacity up to 5000Kg and operating heights up to 10 metres
• Lateral boom movement, patented Merlo technology
• Merlo CDC safety system
MERLO TURBOFARMER 2 TELEHANDLERS
to view brochure